This International Certificate Course will train in the theory of Hair Removal, professional set up, sanitation, hair structure, and the art of hair removal for face, eyebrow, shaping, legs, arms, bikini line, underarms, using Deplieve Resin and the KBI Hair Removal technique.
The enrolled student will be trained at the Kosti Beauty Institute Headquarters located in Windsor, Ontario, Canada.
3 Workshop Dates: Completion of all 3 Workshops is required as well as at-home practical assignments.
Upcoming Course date is: AUGUST 10th, 17th, and 18th 2014 next one is October
3 consecutive SUNDAYS:
1) August 10th
2) August 17th
3) August 18th
TIME: 1-4 pm
Requirements: 18 and older. Must speak English, read and write English.
Students are required to purchase the KBI products suggested. Each student is required to work from the purchased kit.
Course Tuition: $345 plus tax $44.85 + = $389.85
Students will be instructed in practical and theory required to learning the techniques and how to use all the necessary products to perform both facial and body waxing services.
3 Instructional Classes:
– 1st is professional set-up, structure of the skin and hair, sanitation and techniques for professional hair removal.
– 2nd and 3rd workshops are practical and models are required for the student to work on.
– additional homework reading, assignments and practical submitted is required by all students.
– assignments will be submitted in writing by email, or hardcopy as well as practice videos uploaded to the KBI student private site online.
4 Models required: Students are required to arrange their own models.
– Students are responsible to ensure they have the required materials with them at all times.
– Students are required to submit their assignments on time, and to practice outside of the classroom instruction.
– Students are required to make arrangements for their own classroom models in order to be successful in completing their practical testing.
– Assignments and practice models must be completed in the scheduled workshops as outlined in the schedule and enrolment contract.
There is a $20 Model cash fee if the student needs models to be arranged for them, and it must be paid up front 48 hours in advance and is non-refundable.
This is subject to approval by KBI and we reserve the right to refrain from the responsibility of finding models for the students as it may not always be an available option.
Classroom Practical Models required:
The following practical must be completed in the classroom under the supervision of KBI, in addition to practice video assignments cmpleted at home and uploaded for review and grading.
– 4 eyebrow arching
– 2 facial hair models
– 1 leg model
– 1 arm hair removal model
– 2 bikini line model
Students may use the same model for several practical assignments. Models need to be instructed to grow their hair areas for at least 1.5 weeks without shaving or any hair removal procedures.
The Professional Waxing Supply Kit will be the best to start with so you may do all hair removal services.
This product line is gentle to the skin, and may be used at a lukewarm temperature unlike many wax systems. You will be instructed in a quick method for full leg application of the resin…..it is an expertise technique to make a professional money making service.
DEPILEVE Deluxe Kit $189. Plus tx + $24.57 = $213.57
This kit includes all the necessary products to perform both facial and body waxing services.
One year warranty from manufacturer
~ (1) Deluxe Warmer,
~ (2) Easy Clean,
~ (1) Lavender Rosin 14oz,
~ (3) Plant Extract Ampoules,
~ (50) Body Strip,
~ (10) Body Strip,
~ (10) Collar Rings,
~ (50) Facial Strip,
~ (25) Body Applicators,
~ (1) Wax Can Holder,
~ (25) Facial Applicators,
~ (1) Prebase 7oz.,
~ (1) Windows Decal,
~ (1) Milk Cleanser 7oz.,
~ (1) Soothing Cream 7oz.
This course is available ONSITE (see ON-LINE COURSE for details)
WAXING CERTIFICATE COURSE: $345 plus tx
DEPILEVE Deluxe Kit $189. Plus tx
Total: $603.42 includes tax and supplies, instructional guide, and DVD and certification upon successful completion.
– Full payment, paid at registration.
– Or Deposit of $350 required at registration with balance of $288.42. paid before course start date. This includes new student enrolment fee.
– NO – REFUNDS. All deposits are non-refundable.
– IF student cannot make the scheduled date – written request for attendance of the next upcoming scheduled class must be submitted in writing. If the school cancels the – class another convenient class time will be scheduled upon notice to the student. Class dates are subject to change without written notice due to weather, emergency or changes in class schedule or low student enrolment.
Cash and credit cards accepted.
Bank drafts or certified cheques accepted – make payable to SPIRIT OF EXCELLENCE, Inc.
* NO DEBIT available
Comments are closed.